And those conditions are?
- Charter schools should be closed
- Medicare-For-All (“free health care) is legislated
- Tax the rich with a state “wealth” tax
- Fund housing for the homeless
- “Financial support” for illegal aliens
Perhaps I missed it, but which of these mandates will benefit the students?
And here is an interesting tidbit.
Many private schools and charter schools didn’t miss a beat when Gov. Gavin Newsom ordered schools across the state to close down due to coronavirus. Within one week, most were already up and running with online learning programs, while public schools took as long as 6 weeks to even start to prepare online learning. And private and charter schools have been preparing to reopen for in-class teaching once again.
So how does CLOSING private and charter schools BENEFIT students?
All this begs the question.
Is Marxism taught in L.A. public schools?
Asking for a friend . . .